Hey friends! Hope you had a nice week and weekend. This is a bit late, but here's how my week went:
- Got back to work after a week away, couldn't really remember anything about my job 😅
- Went to see the house we're buying again, and it's still lovely 💛 just have to wait for mortgage and solicitors and other boring things 🤞🏼
- Had my first therapy session 🙌🏼
- Got a new pillow, but I didn't really get on with it.
- Started looking into micro frontends and potential architectures, very exciting 🤓
- Started migrating my site to Eleventy 👩🏼💻
- The Coding Black Females Takeover at WiT Notts was so good! Inspirational talks and speakers, and overall just great fun 💛
- Got my flu jab
- Biden won 🎉
- Had a lovely zoom call with some of the Tech Nottingham Slack folks, and after our convo decided to watch a sampler of UK game shows. I watched: Only Connect, Countdown, University Challenge, Mastermind, Catchphrase, Pointless, Richard Osman's House of Games, The Chase and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Did I miss any good ones?